Walt Disney Imagineering is bringing the epic world of Super Heroes to New York Comic Con (NYCC), the East Coast’s largest pop culture convention. On Friday, Oct. 7, the Suiting Up with Super Heroes at Disney Parks and Experiences panel will bring together some of the creative minds who are behind many of the Super Hero offerings at Disney parks and experiences to provide a look into how fan-favorite Super Hero stories have been brought to life around the world.
From Avengers Campus at Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Paris to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at Walt Disney World Resort and Avengers: Quantum Encounter onboard the Disney Wish, panel attendees will learn how the creativity and ambition of Walt Disney Imagineering allows fans to join the next generation of Super Heroes through immersive storytelling. These heroic experiences are just getting started, and the panel will offer a glimpse at what’s to come for the future of Super Heroes at Disney parks and experiences.
Another can’t miss stop for all NYCC attendees is the Wonders of Xandar outpost! Following the recent opening of the spectacular new Wonders of Xandar Pavilion at Walt Disney World Resort, Xandarians have come to the Big Apple to learn more about Terra (or as we call it, “Earth”) and its unique culture and customs. Come meet Xandarian Ambassadors, learn more about our galaxy and bring a Terran artifact of your own to trade for a cosmic collectible!
- Be sure to also check out the following from Disney Parks, Experiences and Products during NYCC:
- Return to Wakanda: The world of Black Panther from beyond the comics panel: Learn about the Wakandan world building from experts on all things Black Panther, including authors from Disney Publishing Worldwide.
- Star Wars: The High Republic Returns! panel: Join authors for “Star Wars: The High Republic” for a discussion on their epic new tales.
- Star Wars: Stories from a Galaxy Far Far Away… panel: Hear from Lucasfilm Publishing authors as they discuss stories from the entire Star Wars saga.
- Disney Publishing Worldwide booth (#2827): Browse and shop collections from one of the world’s largest publishing brands, or meet your favorite author during a book signing at the booth.