Guests get the feel of visitng in a resort on the French Riviera when staying at Disney’s Riviera Resort at Walt Disney World Resort. Located in the EPCOT area, this Disney Vacation Club Resort is a luxurious, artistic blend of Disney details and European style. Designed to capture the parts of Europe that Walt Disney fell in love with, it will be hard for you not to fall in love with this resort yourself!
Guests at this resort are able to choose from a variety of room types depending on the size of their traveling party or amenities they might be looking for, including a brand-new room type. The Tower Studio is unique to this resort and perfect for two travelers with a pull-down bed, balcony and spacious bathroom.
Although the villas are equipped with amazing kitchens or kitchenettes, perfect for whipping up your own French recipe, perhaps you’d like to leave the cooking to someone else while on vacation. Disney’s Riviera Resort is home to Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera. Offering French and Italian cuisine, it also gives its guests some of the most amazing rooftop views on Walt Disney World property.
The Riviera Pool is a family-friendly pool that features a pool slide and splash area, S’il Vous Play. Little ones will love the interactive water play area that is inspired by the grand public fountains of Europe and features “Fantasia” characters. Those guests looking for a more relaxing day at the pool will enjoy an afternoon at Beau Soleil Pool.
Plus, Disney’s Riviera Resort offers quick access to the Disney Skyliner allowing guests to be whisked away on an easy sky-ride to EPCOT or Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
To learn more about additional offerings and planDisney tips, be sure to swipe through our planDisney Pocket Guide:https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca72NqqulXt/embed/?cr=1&v=14&wp=675&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fdisneyparks.disney.go.com&rp=%2Fblog%2F2022%2F03%2Fbeginners-guide-to-disneys-riviera-resort%2F#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A14048.200000000186%2C%22ls%22%3A13020.600000000093%2C%22le%22%3A13579.800000000047%7D
Plus, check out past planDisney Pocket Guides:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Tower
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Stay tuned for more planDisney pocket guides as we explore all the wonderful Disney Resort Hotels. For more fun tips and great advice for planning your next Disney vacation stop by @planDisneyPanel on Instagram, @planDisney on twitter, or planDisney.com. We look forward to answering your planning questions.